Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find the information you're looking for on the list of Q&A below, just let us know and we'll try to help you.
- How can I add my event to Huntington 360?
- How can I edit an event that is already on Huntington 360?
- I added my event. How come it's not showing up on the site?
- Does this work on my phone?
- How can I add my event to Huntington 360? Back to Top
We welcome event submissions by our visitors. You may suggest an event by using the Add Event link found at the top and bottom of most of our pages. The process is quick and easy. And it's FREE. Just follow the steps found on that page and you'll be all set.
- How can I edit an event that is already on Huntington 360? Back to Top
If you are the Event Organizer and you have already Registered your Profile, you should have an email from us with information on how to edit your events. If you are not Registered yet and you want to edit an event, please contact us using our contact form and we will try to help you.
- I added my event. How come it's not showing up on the site? Back to Top
There could be multiple reasons for this. Your event may still be being reviewed by our staff. Your event may have included content or links that do not comply with our Terms and Conditions of Use. In any case, you should have gotten an email with more information regarding the status of your event. If you have questions please use our Contact page and send us a message and we'll try to help you.
- Does this work on my phone? Back to Top
Yes. Our normal website, the one you're viewing right now, is optimized for mobile devices including phones and tablets. We think it looks awesome on phones. It's fast. Everything is synced in real-time with our content servers. It works great. You don't need to download anything or install any special software. It's just all here. Try it out on your smart phone.
| Terms and Conditions of Use